We have a passion for business start-ups as it is very rewarding to advise and assist a concept to become reality.
Most people who start-up in business do so because they have a good business proposition and the enterprise and commitment to see it through, not because they are experts in the legal, financial, and fiscal aspects of running a business.
The good news is that you do not need to be an expert in these fields to succeed in business. All you need is the support of a team of trained experts. That’s where we fit in.
At Financial Partnership, London we wish to start this venture on a sure footing, because we take our clients’ interests at heart and always strive to work proactively as a part of your team, recommending value-added solutions. We will make this daunting experience as smooth as practically possible.
We invite you to bring us your business ideas for an initial consultation and armed with our comprehensive range of advice and support services, your business can capitalise on any challenge or opportunity it faces. We can also help you:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership, or limited company.
- Prepare a business plan, cash flow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts.
- Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals.
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank.
- Complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HMRC.
- Deal with company secretarial issues.
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory standards.
We have different packages that suit the size of your business, please contact us and speak to our friendly team, who are waiting to assist you further.
Also, please take a complete tour of our website to find out what more we have to offer you.